Current Job Opportunities
Financial controller required for a UK division of a hardware/software wholesale company working mostly in the African marketplace.
Duties would include:
- Oversight of the head office financial reporting for the UK division.
- Control of UK accounts function.
- Profit centre reporting.
- Oversight of the trade agreements and invoicing department.
- Daily review of profit reports.
- Financial reporting to management in conjunction with head office input and reporting on accuracy of data being generated.
- Oversight of UK VAT Returns, Intrastat and EEC sales lists.
- Preparing end of year financials for provision to company’s auditors.
- Detailed budget forecast and cash flow forecast analysis.
- Detailed profit and loss/balance sheet reporting.
- Oversight of instrument payments e.g. Letters of credit or bills of exchange.
- Monitoring exchange rate movements and effects on financials.
- Strong financial analytical skills.
- Previous experience with foreign currency reporting and / or dealing with African and Levant markets is essential.
- Perfect English plus French and / or Arabic language / communication skills preferred.
- Accountancy qualification preferred, but not essential if backed up with appropriate experience in this sector.
- Technically sound with an eye for detail.